budget pc case

waleeda

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014
hey guys i,m looking for a cheap mid tower pc case but didnt found some cheap i,ve seen some like carbide 100r,cooler master k350 but they are about 50$ could any one suggest good quality black interior,bottom mounted cases for some low price coz i,m on budget help me please..

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
lower than those you mention, well, there is not much to choose from being good quality and looking good for daily use

perhaps consider getting more money for the case, usually most people keep the case alot longer than the parts inside, so it is important to have a very good case

waleeda

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014
1)guys is aywun company good i,m getting one of its cases with 500 watt psu for 40$...which i,ll exchange with a good one (psu) and 2) is xigmatec good also

Carnaxus

Reputable
Apr 18, 2017
I spent $80 on my case; it'll probably last me three builds, if not more. The problem is that inflation has caused the prices of everything to go up; $80 is the new $40. There are computer cases out there that cost $200+ (there's a thread here somewhere talking about a Corsair Obsidian 900D that's MSRP'd at a whopping $339.99 or something like that); you may not need that level of case, but you're pretty much going to get junk if you're restricting yourself to under $50 these days.