Budget under 7000 INR/ $115

Rocking Durgesh

Reputable
BANNED
Nov 13, 2014
Huawei Honor Holly is failed from competition because it has so less features than others.
Xiomi and lenovo have almost same features but lenovo goes ahead a little bit of Xiomi. But the main part is lenovo don't have USB host controller(according to GSM arena specification, but check it by attaching a USB drive via a good otg cable in the showroom) that means you cannot any usb to this mobile. If you don't want this feature then go for lenovo. And also check the touch of both the phones in showrooms....

Rocking Durgesh

Reputable
BANNED
Nov 13, 2014
Xiomi will be great at your budget. ... I am also Indian and I am also complaining about the usb host controller of my phone because I want to connect my USB headphone to it. .. but bad luck:(. ... Anyway Xiomi is best if you want a USB host controller. .....:)

AniAM

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014

Yeah Vembu,want to go with Lenovo. There's one lack with the Lenovo models. Have no OTG supports. Still it's a good one. Apart from their Vibe UI,I would like Samsung's type UI with the home logo. Vibe can't be minimalist. So many applications in one screen seem quite obnoxious. Though,have to leave something to get something good. :ptdr: