Buffer overflow warnings

I have been getting buffer overflow warnings when running Windows Updates. I
have
Windows XP Pro with Previx running to prevent hacks. I have service pack 2
installed
and working. System Suite 5 is anti virus program and it shows no viruses.
I also
scanned seperately for forgo/klez and a few others via web site scans at
norton and
mcafee. Every time I run Windows Update I get the overflow warnings from
Previx.
Any suggestions much appreciated.
Thanks
--
Welcome to Windows. If it breaks we
will let you keep both halves.

Contact Previx. Seems it's their issue, not MS's.

MowGreen [MVP]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten