Question Bugged drivers

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, i have rtx 2070 and aoc g2590fx monitor. My problem is that with driver newer than 456.71 my gsync and vsync is horrible bugging and breaking. I mean in lot of games my fps lock to 43 randomly, then when i TURN OFF vsync my fps lock and when i TURN ON they unlock and gsync is not working and everything is stuttering, it feels like everything is breaking down with newer drivers. My problem is that old driver wich is last working(456.71) is not working with new game updates. For example after new update in for honor(game) my game is crashing after splash screen, only solution is to update drivers, but when i update drivers my vsync and gsync is breaking down and nothing is working. Sometimes i see black rectangle blinking on top of my screen and its anoying. I already hjave replaced GPU and monitor too. I dont know what to do now. Is theere any fix? I even tried to reinstall windows and drivers trought ddu and its not working.

Thank you for any help

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
I have b450 aorus elite with f62a bios but the newest on their site is f62 so i dont know how did i get f62a, should i download that f62?
I downloaded one of MSI utilities and i scan for updates and it said i have everything already updated to latest

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
ryzen 5 3600, rtx 2070 ventus gp, 2x8gb ram 3000mhz, corsair rm650x, b450 aorus elite, aio silentium pc navis 120rgb, cpu and gpu are 70C while gaming in games like ac odyssey on full details

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
I already did all of this before, multiple times. I tried rerolling to older drivers but only the Windows dedicated if i can call it like that works without problems. And no i never used ge force expirience it was causing me problems long time ago and now im using newest driver without GeForce expirience
Btw i reinstall drivers with ddu only