[SOLVED] Bugs in computer components?

ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017
Hello,
I have a weird question but I feel like it could be important. I have really small black sugar ants that appear in my house during summer and spring time, and they usually go around my kitchen and the area where I mostly eat and where the tv and living area is. However, I was wondering, what if one of them were to go inside the computer? They are really small ants but I was wondering could it harm and damage the computer if they end up going inside? I have seen a few of em today and it sounds weird but I was just curious.
please let me know,
thanks.

Solution
Hello,
I have a weird question but I feel like it could be important. I have really small black sugar ants that appear in my house during summer and spring time, and they usually go around my kitchen and the area where I mostly eat and where the tv and living area is. However, I was wondering, what if one of them were to go inside the computer? They are really small ants but I was wondering could it harm and damage the computer if they end up going inside? I have seen a few of em today and it sounds weird but I was just curious.
please let me know,
thanks.
I think most likely they probably wouldn't do anything.
I am responsible for lots of computers in a plant with bugs including ants and I never had a bug cause me a problem...
Hello,
please let me know,
thanks.
I am responsible for lots of computers in a plant with bugs including ants and I never had a bug cause me a problem (that I'm aware of).
I'm not saying it can't happen....I just don't think it's likely.

Solution

ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017
I am responsible for lots of computers in a plant with bugs including ants and I never had a bug cause me a problem (that I'm aware of).
I'm not saying it can't happen....I just don't think it's likely.
Ok i hope so, cuz i looked it up and saw how it can damage the power supply and break the computer, I have a gaming one and i just dont want any damage. They are very very small ants, so I hope nothing happens