Question Build a computer, but won’t start

Nov 23, 2019
I’m using a ASRoxk B450M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 motherboard and a EVGA GD 500 W ATX power supply. I don’t really build computers from scratch so I’m having trouble with the power. I got help from a friend on the wiring portion. The computer won’t start when I plug it in and pressing the power button. I also used the motherboard manual that came with it for the wiring. Help?

Nov 23, 2019
I’m using a ASRoxk B450M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 motherboard and a EVGA GD 500 W ATX power supply. I don’t really build computers from scratch so I’m having trouble with the power. I got help from a friend on the wiring portion. The computer won’t start when I plug it in and pressing the power button. I also used the motherboard manual that came with it for the wiring. I unplugged the PSU from the motherboard and plugged it back in along with the other wires that comes from the PSU

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Which PCIe x16 slot is your GPU installed in?

Also, do you have the power cables connected to the RX570?

Nov 23, 2019
The slot I’m using is the one closest to the CPU. I have a mini tower I’m using for space reasons. I do have the power cables connected to the graphics card