Build component compatibility

Solution
PC O11 doesn't come with any fans. So the default case fans means 0 fans installed. You only got the h100i v2 for case airflow.

If you ask me, u can go for 8700k option and opt for their venom oc (or you can oc ur self) instead of the 8086k. That's ofcourse if you don't want to be an elitist owning the 8086k cpu. But it's a waste of money if you ask me.

Honestly though, building a pc is easy. The only hard part it cable management.

If you like, I will draft you a complete part list with the peripherals including monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and mouse pad, head stand for your rgb-ness.
PC O11 doesn't come with any fans. So the default case fans means 0 fans installed. You only got the h100i v2 for case airflow.

If you ask me, u can go for 8700k option and opt for their venom oc (or you can oc ur self) instead of the 8086k. That's ofcourse if you don't want to be an elitist owning the 8086k cpu. But it's a waste of money if you ask me.

Honestly though, building a pc is easy. The only hard part it cable management.

If you like, I will draft you a complete part list with the peripherals including monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and mouse pad, head stand for your rgb-ness.

Solution