-ASUS PRIME B550M-A
-Aerocool FLO, Case
-Cooler Master Hyper 212X
-be quiet! System Power 9 500 W ATX
-Toshiba P300 - Hard Disk Interno, SATA III, 2 TB

I need to edit in 1080 (not much in 4k)
thank you

Solution
I try to do it myself, trying to follow tutorials on youtube, why are you asking? :)
because if you are building it yourself i can help you tweak some parts,which will improve fps and that type of stuff.
Heres what i built for 1000 euros (around 1200$)
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jPjtMc
same cpu,added a different cooler because its better than the stock one,different mobo,cheaper ram but same performance,500tb m.2 for windows and programs and 2tb for games and other stuff,a RTX 2060 which is better than gtx 1660 and has more features that help streaming,the case is different but it has the same price as aerocool FLO (it costs between 110$-120$),and psu is good.
nice build!
Not gonna lie i got confused when i saw "KFA2 nVidia GeForce GTX ",because i never heard of that brand and you didnt state that it was a gtx1660 xD
The CPU and motherboard are a choice.Ram choice is amazing performance wise.
I actually love the case,it looks very interesting xD
Although i dont know how good it is airflowwise.Cooler for 3700x is also a good choice.PSU is also good.Overall a really nice build.
Are you buying this or building it yourself?

Apr 7, 2020
nice build!
Not gonna lie i got confused when i saw "KFA2 nVidia GeForce GTX ",because i never heard of that brand and you didnt state that it was a gtx1660 xD
The CPU and motherboard are a choice.Ram choice is amazing performance wise.
I actually love the case,it looks very interesting xD
Although i dont know how good it is airflowwise.Cooler for 3700x is also a good choice.PSU is also good.Overall a really nice build.
Are you buying this or building it yourself?
I try to do it myself, trying to follow tutorials on youtube, why are you asking? :)

because if you are building it yourself i can help you tweak some parts,which will improve fps and that type of stuff.
Heres what i built for 1000 euros (around 1200$)
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jPjtMc
same cpu,added a different cooler because its better than the stock one,different mobo,cheaper ram but same performance,500tb m.2 for windows and programs and 2tb for games and other stuff,a RTX 2060 which is better than gtx 1660 and has more features that help streaming,the case is different but it has the same price as aerocool FLO (it costs between 110$-120$),and psu is good.

Solution
Apr 7, 2020
Ok thanks!
I hope to find these components in my country (italy) on amazon. about my and your setup can you recommend a good monitor for editing? about 100-200 euros?

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Which editing software are you using? 16Gb of RAM seems limiting to me. If you plan only to cut and put videos together, that would be enough, but if you plan on doing any special FX, then 16GB is awfully short.

Apr 7, 2020
Which editing software are you using? 16Gb of RAM seems limiting to me. If you plan only to cut and put videos together, that would be enough, but if you plan on doing any special FX, then 16GB is awfully short.
Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, Adobe effect, for small transitions, edit music / photo.

Last edited:

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
For music/photo editing, no problem at all, 16GB is plentiful. If you stick only to small transitions in Adobe premiere, then you should be fine with that too. However, just keep in mind that if you ever want to explore further with what Premiere offers in terms of FX, then you will find yourself very limited with only 16GB, and because you're going with highly overclocked RAM, simply adding RAM later on in case you need more might be tricky at best.