Psu = 500 watt = 2500 used
Case = Nomal case = 500 used
1080p 60 high/ultra Game enough 2019
Thank you for sir please advance

Last edited:

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
E3-1240 V2 is equal to i5-6600 and it does fine with gaming @ 1080p. So does GTX 1060 6GB GPU. Though, 8GB total RAM may be a bit less, depending which games you play. Some games can use up to 12GB of RAM. Here, 16GB of RAM would be ideal but 8GB also works.

While you're aiming for cheap PC, do not buy used PSU. PSU is the most important component inside the PC since it powers everything. Due to this, you have 0 clue what kind of abuse the used PSU has seen or if it even works without frying everything it get's connected to (your whole PC).
Also, besides avoiding used PSUs, also pick a good PSU brand since no-name PSUs, even when brand new, are worse than used good quality PSUs. By good PSU brand i mean everything by Seasonic in 500W range. While Corsair and EVGA are also known brands in PSU market, you can go wrong with Corsair/EVGA unit, especially with their cheaper PSUs. You can't go wrong with Seasonic though.
(All my 3 PCs: Skylake, Haswell and AMD are also powered by Seasonic. Full specs with pics in my sig.)

Feb 14, 2019
E3-1240 V2 is equal to i5-6600 and it does fine with gaming @ 1080p. So does GTX 1060 6GB GPU. Though, 8GB total RAM may be a bit less, depending which games you play. Some games can use up to 12GB of RAM. Here, 16GB of RAM would be ideal but 8GB also works.

While you're aiming for cheap PC, do not buy used PSU. PSU is the most important component inside the PC since it powers everything. Due to this, you have 0 clue what kind of abuse the used PSU has seen or if it even works without frying everything it get's connected to (your whole PC).
Also, besides avoiding used PSUs, also pick a good PSU brand since no-name PSUs, even when brand new, are worse than used good quality PSUs. By good PSU brand i mean everything by Seasonic in 500W range. While Corsair and EVGA are also known brands in PSU market, you can go wrong with Corsair/EVGA unit, especially with their cheaper PSUs. You can't go wrong with Seasonic though.
(All my 3 PCs: Skylake, Haswell and AMD are also powered by Seasonic. Full specs with pics in my sig.)
power supply : cooler master extreme plus 500 watt.. I don't want to not overclock

Does bottleneck weak cpu xeon 1240 v2 with gtx 1060 6gb or rx 580 8gb?

Why not 16gb ram? Minimum system 4x2= 8 gb cheap ram..

I scary temperature GPU 73°C msi rx 580? Bad temperature or good temperature

Thank you for sir please advance

Last edited:

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
CM Extreme Plus 500W unit is low quality PSU and i would not buy it. If it's used, it's even worse,
review: https://www.hardwaresecrets.com/cooler-master-extreme-power-plus-500-w-power-supply-review/

Looked at Pakistan PC stores and found a good quality PSU with great price. PSU in question is FSP Hydro GE 650W (80+ Gold) and it costs only 10.200 Rs,
link: https://www.shingpoint.com.pk/power...650w-80-plus-gold-full-modular-power-supply-2
review: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/fsp-hydro-g-650-power-supply,4462.html

While the 650W unit is a bit much for GTX 1060, it is well enough to power RX 580, which is 185W GPU, compared to the 120W GTX 1060.
I looked at several stores and in other stores, there were worse quality PSUs with higher price (e.g in another store, Corsair TX550M was at 12.000 Rs).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can cheap out on every other component inside the PC except PSU. Also, while the PSU warranty covers the PSU itself and you can RMA the blown PSU, the PSU warranty doesn't cover any other component the PSU fried.

Most people learn the hard way not to cheap out on a PSU when low quality PSU blows and takes part of the system or the whole system with it. Question with low quality PSUs, especially with used PSUs, isn't if it blows up but when it blows up. Even entire houses have been burned down because of the fire low quality PSU caused when it blowed up.

If you cheap out on PSU now, you'll save 7.700 Rs, right? 7.700 Rs saved now can cost you 50.000 Rs when the (used) CM Extreme Plus 500W unit blows up and fries your entire PC. No matter how i look at it, 7.700 Rs extra is far smaller sum to pay for good quality PSU than 50.000 Rs for a completely new PC.

Like it or not, if you want your PC to work for years to come without any risk of fire and/or damage to your components, you need to hand out some money for good quality PSU. I'm not talking that you need to go with the best PSU money can buy, e.g Seasonic PRIME 650 (80+ Titanium), which costs $150+ (21.250 Rs) and which also powers my Skylake build. FSP Hydro GE 650W i linked above costs 10.200 Rs and is more than enough for your PC, both wattage and build quality wise.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, like i said, Xeon E3-1240 V2 is equal to i5-6600 and 6th gen Core i5 is not a weak CPU. I have i5-6600K with GTX 1060 3GB and i have no bottlenecks in my PC.

About RAM. Like i said, you may face issues with 8GB but that doesn't mean 8GB won't work. It works fine and i understand the choice of going with 8GB rather than 16GB.

Reactions: Ibrahim19
Feb 14, 2019
CM Extreme Plus 500W unit is low quality PSU and i would not buy it. If it's used, it's even worse,
review: https://www.hardwaresecrets.com/cooler-master-extreme-power-plus-500-w-power-supply-review/

Looked at Pakistan PC stores and found a good quality PSU with great price. PSU in question is FSP Hydro GE 650W (80+ Gold) and it costs only 10.200 Rs,
link: https://www.shingpoint.com.pk/power...650w-80-plus-gold-full-modular-power-supply-2
review: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/fsp-hydro-g-650-power-supply,4462.html

While the 650W unit is a bit much for GTX 1060, it is well enough to power RX 580, which is 185W GPU, compared to the 120W GTX 1060.
I looked at several stores and in other stores, there were worse quality PSUs with higher price (e.g in another store, Corsair TX550M was at 12.000 Rs).
You can cheap out on every other component inside the PC except PSU. Also, while the PSU warranty covers the PSU itself and you can RMA the blown PSU, the PSU warranty doesn't cover any other component the PSU fried.

Most people learn the hard way not to cheap out on a PSU when low quality PSU blows and takes part of the system or the whole system with it. Question with low quality PSUs, especially with used PSUs, isn't if it blows up but when it blows up. Even entire houses have been burned down because of the fire low quality PSU caused when it blowed up.

If you cheap out on PSU now, you'll save 7.700 Rs, right? 7.700 Rs saved now can cost you 50.000 Rs when the (used) CM Extreme Plus 500W unit blows up and fries your entire PC. No matter how i look at it, 7.700 Rs extra is far smaller sum to pay for good quality PSU than 50.000 Rs for a completely new PC.

Like it or not, if you want your PC to work for years to come without any risk of fire and/or damage to your components, you need to hand out some money for good quality PSU. I'm not talking that you need to go with the best PSU money can buy, e.g Seasonic PRIME 650 (80+ Titanium), which costs $150+ (21.250 Rs) and which also powers my Skylake build. FSP Hydro GE 650W i linked above costs 10.200 Rs and is more than enough for your PC, both wattage and build quality wise.
Also, like i said, Xeon E3-1240 V2 is equal to i5-6600 and 6th gen Core i5 is not a weak CPU. I have i5-6600K with GTX 1060 3GB and i have no bottlenecks in my PC.

About RAM. Like i said, you may face issues with 8GB but that doesn't mean 8GB won't work. It works fine and i understand the choice of going with 8GB rather than 16GB.
Thank you for I get new psu 650 plus gold...😀 I happy
Please just say I am scared MSI RX 580 8GB GAMING X Temperature 72°c load?https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_radeon_rx_580_gaming_x_review,6.html
Very good or bad hot temperature
I don't know how much damage temperature?
Please sir advance😊

Last edited:

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Thank you for I get new psu 650 plus gold...😀 I happy
Please just say I am scared MSI RX 580 8GB GAMING X Temperature 72°c load?https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_radeon_rx_580_gaming_x_review,6.html
Very good or bad hot temperature
I don't know how much damage temperature?
Please sir advance😊
From the review you linked, there is stated:
LOAD - The temperature under heavy game stress for the card stabilized at a maximum of roughly 72 Degrees C. We note down the hottest GPU reading, not the average.
72°C is the max (peak) temp Guru3D got out of the MSI RX 580 Gaming X while the average temp for them was 70°C. Also, they heavily stressed the GPU (100% load) to get the max heat production this GPU can do. In regular gaming at 1080p, GPU usually isn't maxed out and working at 100% capacity all the time. In games, GPU workload constantly shifts around, e.g 78%, 52%, 89%, 31% etc. <- all that changes per (milli)second. And without constant 100% load, GPU doesn't get that hot as it did in Guru3D review.

Even if you do see 70°C (with peaks at 72°C) out of MSI RX 580 Gaming X, that temp isn't near high enough to start worrying. If the temp would reach 80°C then i'd start worrying since above 90°C, you'd see MSI RX 580 Gaming X GPU thermal throttle. For example: MSI RX 580 Armor GPU thermal throttles at 80°C, then again, GPU cooling is also worse on Armor series than on Gaming X series.

Feb 14, 2019
From the review you linked, there is stated:

72°C is the max (peak) temp Guru3D got out of the MSI RX 580 Gaming X while the average temp for them was 70°C. Also, they heavily stressed the GPU (100% load) to get the max heat production this GPU can do. In regular gaming at 1080p, GPU usually isn't maxed out and working at 100% capacity all the time. In games, GPU workload constantly shifts around, e.g 78%, 52%, 89%, 31% etc. <- all that changes per (milli)second. And without constant 100% load, GPU doesn't get that hot as it did in Guru3D review.

Even if you do see 70°C (with peaks at 72°C) out of MSI RX 580 Gaming X, that temp isn't near high enough to start worrying. If the temp would reach 80°C then i'd start worrying since above 90°C, you'd see MSI RX 580 Gaming X GPU thermal throttle. For example: MSI RX 580 Armor GPU thermal throttles at 80°C, then again, GPU cooling is also worse on Armor series than on Gaming X series.
Thank you
I have a new buy psu 650+gold
Which is should I buy?
msi rx 580 4gb 23,000 used or gigabyte gtx 1060 g1 29,500 used

Feb 14, 2019
I'd go with Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6G (rev. 1.0) GPU since over RX 580 4GB, you'll get 2GB extra VRAM (6GB vs 4GB). Also, GTX GPU has lower power consumption than RX GPU and Nvidia drivers work better with most games compared to the Radeon drivers.
Thank you very much

Price overprice 60k

Gigabyte 1060 6gb g1 is better than msi rx 580 8gb gaming x?

Price 29,500 vs 25,000 vram 8gb

Power supply 650+ gold wattage enough rx 580?

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019