editing youtube videos
playing all the latest games and any future games
and upgrading parts in the future

performance requirements:
60fps-40fps+
1080p at least

my build-
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/JMZjZ8

have already checked Reddit and yahoo answers they said it was good just need last conformations before i order TODAY

Solution
The PSU is great. Just suggesting a one time purchase instead of buying another down the road. You can get the 550w version or the Seasonic S12II 620w for about 10 quid more. While I do agree that having the expanded storage space is necessary in the long run, it's not necessary to have a completed build, and can be easily added later. If you got rid of the 1TB storage, added either of the PSU's I recommended, changed the motherboard to a non S and changed the GPU to a 1060, you will be into it about 30 quid more. You will have a superior gaming system that will also record gaming far better if that is your intention. But if you need a 1TB right away, you have a good build going for your budget. It's up to you.

naturesninja

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2013
Also, a couple of things. You may want to increase your wattage on your PSU, although that is a good quality unit, just for future upgrade capability with GPU's. And, if you don't need the 1TB storage drive right away, you can invest that money into a better GPU (GTX 1060?), then add a storage drive later when your budget allows.

kingprime0p

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

1) yeah everyone says that i need to get GTX but thats far too expensive right now for me.. ill defo get later if youtube pays me enough money
2) and also about the storage everyone said that 1td and ssd IS A MUST to have so idk about that
3) and yh i can agree with the PSU but tbh i dont mind changing out later along the stage i mean if it gets the job done then im happy chappy

naturesninja

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2013
The PSU is great. Just suggesting a one time purchase instead of buying another down the road. You can get the 550w version or the Seasonic S12II 620w for about 10 quid more. While I do agree that having the expanded storage space is necessary in the long run, it's not necessary to have a completed build, and can be easily added later. If you got rid of the 1TB storage, added either of the PSU's I recommended, changed the motherboard to a non S and changed the GPU to a 1060, you will be into it about 30 quid more. You will have a superior gaming system that will also record gaming far better if that is your intention. But if you need a 1TB right away, you have a good build going for your budget. It's up to you.

Solution

kingprime0p

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

thank you i noted that down!