[SOLVED] build new pc for working new or used

kong6j

Reputable
Sep 25, 2019
hello am very confused i want build pc for web browsing and writing (office and excel. pdf) programe idont care if used part or new any suggestions thanks

Solution
150 euro max

This budget is a used system about 3-4-5 years old, you should be able to find a Core i3 or Core i5 setup for that much, depending on your area prices of course. For new price even for parts only, that much gets you about half of a basic use computer without a monitor/keyboard/mouse/operating system license. Power supply and case will be half your budget or more even for a very cheap case (you don't want a cheap power supply), without CPU, motherboard, Ram, drive, display, etc..
150 euro max

This budget is a used system about 3-4-5 years old, you should be able to find a Core i3 or Core i5 setup for that much, depending on your area prices of course. For new price even for parts only, that much gets you about half of a basic use computer without a monitor/keyboard/mouse/operating system license. Power supply and case will be half your budget or more even for a very cheap case (you don't want a cheap power supply), without CPU, motherboard, Ram, drive, display, etc..

Reactions: King_V
Solution