build or buy a prebuilt pc for 1080p

trollol1365

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
Im planning on building this :http:// pc but I recently which i am planning to usse for 1080p and at least 60fps gaming but I saw this one http:// and now im not sure wether to build or not.

ps: i dont care about optical drive or ssd and i have to buy peripherals

Solution
Well I'd stay away from media markt. They add 200-400€ to the real worth of their computers.

If you're ordering in Austria I'd order from mylemon, notebooksbilliger or e-tec. They are decently priced & have a good warranty policy. I've been buying there for years now.
Look for the best deals @ www.geizhals.at

What's your total budget and location?
I can assemble a suggestion for you
Well I'd stay away from media markt. They add 200-400€ to the real worth of their computers.

If you're ordering in Austria I'd order from mylemon, notebooksbilliger or e-tec. They are decently priced & have a good warranty policy. I've been buying there for years now.
Look for the best deals @ www.geizhals.at

What's your total budget and location?
I can assemble a suggestion for you

Solution

trollol1365

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017

My budget is at 950€ but my parents have offered to help pay if I am low on cash and i'm in Vienna right now
also online ordering is not a possibiblity because my father refuses to buy online and distrusts any online shop so I have to buy it physically which is where the problem with price comes from

Then e-tec is your best bet for parts if you choose to build yourself. They got a few shops in Vienna (Sechshauser Straße, Handelskai) and you can order parts in their shop (their staff is also quite competent)

I can assemble you a suggestion when I get home if you like

trollol1365

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017

i thought ssd's only improve boot time, if not what else do they improve?

trollol1365

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017

do they have warranties? and how does buying there work do i just walk up or reserve online or?

Of course every Austrian shop is required to do warranties.
You just go there and buy at the counter. Some parts they have in stock the others they order from their warehouse in Salzburg.
I bought my headset their back in the day, after the mic stopped working I went their and got a coupon to buy another headset immediately.
You can order online and pick it up there as well

A ssd speeds up overall performance because all the windows services and drivers load faster.
It's a bit hard to describe.