Ryzen 9 5950x

Phanerozoic Enthoo Pro case

Noctua NH-L9a-AM4

32gb ddr4 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

Asus ROG Strix B-550-F gaming mobo

6 8tb Western Digital Reds

Corsair RMx Series RM1000x psu

Asus GTX 1050 gpu

So my issue is that I turn on the computer and all fans start, but the psu then stops while the other fans continue to spin. I can’t even get into POST. I’ve done all the traditional tech support of reseating memory, power etc.

Thanks everyone!

Stix

the psu then stops while the other fans continue to spin
just it's fan stops?

most power supplies are designed to only run their fan when necessary.
and it shouldn't reach these higher temperatures upon boot unless you have a very bad designed case that is trapping warm air and feeding it directly into the PSU. though this should still take a bit of time after the OS loads in most scenarios.

Jun 1, 2022
There’s a lot of air moving around the case. I turn it on, all fans including psu start up. Then after about 20 secs it turns off while the other fans continue to spin from boot. The problem is I’m not getting into post.

all fans including psu start up. Then after about 20 secs it turns off while the other fans continue to spin from boot.
this is normal.
as soon as the PSU detects it's own temperature(a few seconds after starting up) the fan would stop because it isn't necessary.
i don't think this has anything at all to do with your system not POSTing.

and when you say not getting into POST, what exactly do you mean?
no logos, no errors, no option to enter the BIOS, just a solid black screen?
a 'no signal' message?
describe exactly what you see upon powering up.

the RMx series are fairly reliable so i wouldn't suspect it as a culprit until all other components were ruled out.

i would start with a CMOS reset and a breadboard setup;
a single OS disk, a single RAM module in slot A_2, and since no iGPU the GTX 1050.

Jun 1, 2022
POST meaning power on self test. When I turn it on I get a blank screen. There’s just a completely black screen and after awhile everything powers off completely. I will try the cmos reset and the other remedy suggested.

POST meaning power on self test. When I turn it on I get a blank screen. There’s just a completely black screen and after awhile everything powers off completely. I will try the cmos reset and the other remedy suggested.
Can you please check if yo have plugged the HDMI/DP cable into GPU correctly and not into Motherboard and if Monitor is On like if there is a On/Off button on Monitor press it. Also check if HDMI/DP cable is correctly plugged into Monitor. Remove and re-insall cable on both sides.

When I turn it on I get a blank screen. There’s just a completely black screen
so we have no idea if it is actually POSTing with any certain device error because you're not getting any output to the display.

i would first swap out the GPU for a known function one.
whether you have one available, we'll just hope.
this is a huge negative aspect of using a CPU with no integrated graphics.