Question Build recommendations for editing/gaming PC.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dansaj

Honorable
Dec 26, 2014
Hey ,
So I have decided to build a new PC and let me give you an insight on what I do/need it for to give better view.
I do really heavy Photoshop work ( very large resolution + a lot of layers etc.) so I would need it to be very proficient there. I also compress a lot files and so on , basic editing tasks. ( just a side note, I don't do video editing.)
I also do 3D rendering and that's not really the aim of the build , but it would be a little bonus if it was decent at that too. And obviously I do gaming too (Apex Legends etc. , them sort of games ; some on the heavier sides). So basically editing and gaming mainly.
Also it needs to be an upgrade from 1080p to 1440p
I don't need to go overboard with it at all and I'm look to definitely stay around the 1000EURO mark(without monitor or peripherals)

I would really appreciate it you guys gave some build suggestions ( on PCPartPicker or anywhere else)
I am working on my list and post it once I've got a solid one...

Thanks in advance

Actually it's not, since it's already at 1000 Euros and he still needs to include a monitor in that price. Even my build, and his original one, are actually toeing the line too closely for that matter. Especially for a 1440p display that's going to be significantly more expensive. Probably going to need to increase the budget a bit no matter what.