[SOLVED] Build request for budget gaming PC

Jun 8, 2019
Hey there ... looking for some ideas for a decent budget pc. Willing to spend around the 1300$ area. Rather not go with a micro tax motherboard. Would like something that can easily be upgraded every year. Parts I need are listed below.

Motherboard
CPU
Ram
GPU
Storage (ssd or hd)
Power supply
Case
Monitor

Any help would be much appreciated.
I do live in Canada so please take this into consideration.

Thank you

Solution
Hey there ... looking for some ideas for a decent budget pc. Willing to spend around the 1300$ area. Rather not go with a micro tax motherboard. Would like something that can easily be upgraded every year. Parts I need are listed below.

Motherboard
CPU
Ram
GPU
Storage (ssd or hd)
Power supply
Case
Monitor

Thank you
The new Ryzen 3 3300x would be good for a budget system and new B550 boards will be coming out in several weeks if you want to wait. A system with parts that are available right now can still be assembled to make a decent, upgradeable 1080p build. This should give you an idea of what you can get for your budget in CAN $...

Spec13

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
Hi mate,

You're better off having a Google for this kind of thing and positing a system you're keen on and getting advice! Don't think too many members have the time to draw you up a system!

Cheers,

Trav

Motherboard
CPU
Ram
GPU
Storage (ssd or hd)
Power supply
Case
Monitor

Thank you
The new Ryzen 3 3300x would be good for a budget system and new B550 boards will be coming out in several weeks if you want to wait. A system with parts that are available right now can still be assembled to make a decent, upgradeable 1080p build. This should give you an idea of what you can get for your budget in CAN $.
Pcpartpicker List

Solution