Question Build, streaming at 1080p & 1440p gaming at max settings

Sep 25, 2019
This is new build for:

1. Streaming at 1080p
  2. Gaming at 1440p in 60 fps and ultra/max settings.
  3. Gaming at 1080p 144 hz /120 hz
  4. After buying Benq SW271 for photoshop / premiere / some 4k footage

! Important !
My goal is also to keep it quiet and with good temperatures because this PC will be running around 12 hours daily mostly for streaming / gaming. In the future i want to upgrade it with second gpu in cross fire instead of buying rtx 2080 ( depending on the market situation ).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Devil 8GB GDDR6
MEMORY: Corsair 32GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro CL16 (2x16GB)
HDD: Samsung 500GB M.2 PCIe NVMe 970 EVO Plus
AUDIO: Creative Sound Blaster Z (PCI-E)
MOTHERBOARD: MSI X570-A PRO
POWER SUPPLY: Seasonic Prime 650W 80 Plus Platinum
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 140mm
CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition Window / or R6 - size doesn't matter only temperatures / quiet in stress and possibility for future upgrading.

TP-Link Archer T6E (802.11b/g/n/ac 1300Mb/s) DualBand

MONITOR: Samsung C27HG70QQUX Curved Quantum Dot HDR

My questions are:

1. Is that a good build for what Im mentioned at the beginning of this topic.
  2. What about cooling: better go for liquid ? If not is that case enough for good airflow and noise ?
  3. If there are better components please tell me about it.
  4. I don't need raytracing.
  5. Again the most important are temp. and that if gpu and cpu are above 80% usage I dont want hear any noise or any fans.
  6. Money is not the problem.
  7. Which hdd for data ?

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to have to up the processor if you want game and stream simultaneously. R7 3700x more like it.
The airflow in the case is good. You'll be good with either AIO or air cooling.
I would look into another motherboard. What is your budget and options for a board?
Any HDD for data will be good enough for your everyday needs.

Forget about crossfire. The 5700xt does not support it. Multi GPU systems are dead. But the 5700xt is still a good GPU. I suggest getting the best GPU you can afford.

Your build is fine, I would say only go with 16gb of RAM, because for your use case, 16gb is all you need. Any unused RAM will just sit idle doing nothing.

Not sure if you need a sound card. Most mobo's have decent sound cards ready to go. I dont stream much, so maybe it is for streaming, but I have not heard of it.

The 970 Pro is a great SSD, but real world performance wont change much from the 970 EVO. Or even the Intel 660p.

I would not go liquid, the Noctua cooler you selected is great for noise.

I have a Fractal Design R6 and a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. The R6 is noticeably quieter, but also a little warmer. So if you want silence, then the R6 is good to go.

I would probably drop to 16gb of RAM and to a 660p and use the money saved and go with a 3700x as it will stream better than the 3600.

Sep 25, 2019
You're going to have to up the processor if you want game and stream simultaneously. R7 3700x more like it.
The airflow in the case is good. You'll be good with either AIO or air cooling.
I would look into another motherboard. What is your budget and options for a board?
Any HDD for data will be good enough for your everyday needs.

Money is not the problem im here to listen any advice that will boost up this PC :) if we figure it out together then i will buy it - simple.

Sep 25, 2019
Forget about crossfire. The 5700xt does not support it. Multi GPU systems are dead. But the 5700xt is still a good GPU. I suggest getting the best GPU you can afford.

Your build is fine, I would say only go with 16gb of RAM, because for your use case, 16gb is all you need. Any unused RAM will just sit idle doing nothing.

Not sure if you need a sound card. Most mobo's have decent sound cards ready to go. I dont stream much, so maybe it is for streaming, but I have not heard of it.

The 970 Pro is a great SSD, but real world performance wont change much from the 970 EVO. Or even the Intel 660p.

I would not go liquid, the Noctua cooler you selected is great for noise.

I have a Fractal Design R6 and a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. The R6 is noticeably quieter, but also a little warmer. So if you want silence, then the R6 is good to go.

I would probably drop to 16gb of RAM and to a 660p and use the money saved and go with a 3700x as it will stream better than the 3600.

MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC edition 8GB GDDR6 256-bit - this version support crossfire.

32 GB i want it for the future tasks like 4k footage and works with adobe.

Soundcard is only for music/movies/gaming on single player titles.

so r6 with additional fans from noctua.

Sep 25, 2019
Ryzen 3600x i want it for streaming at 1080p only multiplayer titles like cs go/poe/dota 2. New titles like cyberpunk 2077 i want to just record it and then upload it when its finish. But if i need better CPU then i ll go for it.

What about avermedia ?

Last edited: