News Build Your Ultimate Dream Gaming PC In New PC Building Sim

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
I've never understood the point/appeal of this game, but I've also built enough actual PC's that doing so virtually seems rather frivolous to me. I imagine this is for people who are just getting into PC building and maybe really enjoyed doing their first build and wish they could do it some more/again, but without dropping the thousands it would cost to build several more PC's.

michalt

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
I've never understood the point/appeal of this game, but I've also built enough actual PC's that doing so virtually seems rather frivolous to me. I imagine this is for people who are just getting into PC building and maybe really enjoyed doing their first build and wish they could do it some more/again, but without dropping the thousands it would cost to build several more PC's.
I could see if I was doing a particularly aggressive build (spacing wise) I'd like to try it out on a simulator first to even see if what I was doing was vaguely possible. But I'm not the target market for the game as I don't enjoy the process of building a PC... I just like the results of a well put together machine with high quality parts.