[SOLVED] Building a better gaming PC

cannonball331

Reputable
Dec 4, 2018
Hey so I currently have a build that I would like to upgrade to get the most out of my PC to game. Currently I have an Intel i9-9900k, an ASUS TUF Z370 Plus Gaming, a MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, 32 gb of ram, 4 tb hard drive, and I have a Seasonic 650W power supply. I know my build makes no sense but it runs. What I’m looking for now is to make it better. Not really wanting to change to GPU or CPU as I feel like those are both pretty good. If you have any suggestions please say something.
(I probably won’t be able to find the brands for most of my stuff and you won’t find my case trust me)

Solution
Add an NVME drive and put your OS and some games in that. Windows wil become snapier and load faster on boot up and your games will load a lot faster. Your build is great you're better off investing in a good Monitor OR better gaming peripherals.
Add an NVME drive and put your OS and some games in that. Windows wil become snapier and load faster on boot up and your games will load a lot faster. Your build is great you're better off investing in a good Monitor OR better gaming peripherals.

Reactions: sizzling
Solution