[SOLVED] Are cpu's rlly important?

Solution
Do i need to always buy a good cpu at a cheap price for a budget of 350$?

This is not really a valid question without some details as to what the computer will be used for. You would want a good enough CPU to do what you need the computer to do. For a $350 system that is a basic use system, so you just need a lower spec CPU like an i3, Ryzen 3 or even a lower end one like the Intel Pentium series.

Burigeller

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
350$ is really tough. i never thought i'd say this but maybe consider buying a console? if you want a decent GPU you should start at atleast 200$ and that one wont run the games at the rate you'd be happy with. on top of that you need CPU, Mobo, PSU, a case, Case fans, CPU cooler, mouse keyboard. i would say either save up for a good budget PC around 900-1000$ or buy a console.

Do i need to always buy a good cpu at a cheap price for a budget of 350$?

This is not really a valid question without some details as to what the computer will be used for. You would want a good enough CPU to do what you need the computer to do. For a $350 system that is a basic use system, so you just need a lower spec CPU like an i3, Ryzen 3 or even a lower end one like the Intel Pentium series.

Reactions: CountMike
Solution