[SOLVED] Building a Budget PC

xtremexyz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2018
Good evening,

I would like to build a budget PC for office and for some gaming, I don't want to go overzealous with the budget, but in the £100-£200 price range, but I am not sure which parts to buy that is within said budget, I don't mind buying certain parts which are used, now I have heard about the prices going up for GPUs, so that I also need taking into consideration, but I would love to hear your suggestions, thanks.

Solution
Good evening,

I would like to build a budget PC for office and for some gaming, I don't want to go overzealous with the budget, but in the £100-£200 price range, but I am not sure which parts to buy that is within said budget, I don't mind buying certain parts which are used, now I have heard about the prices going up for GPUs, so that I also need taking into consideration, but I would love to hear your suggestions, thanks.
Yeah, at that budget the only thing you'll find is a 5 to 7 year old used workstation on amazon or ebay. There's plenty of videos on youtube of people buying those and dropping in a low cost video card and ending up with a decent 1080p gaming system for only a small investment.
Good evening,

Yeah, at that budget the only thing you'll find is a 5 to 7 year old used workstation on amazon or ebay. There's plenty of videos on youtube of people buying those and dropping in a low cost video card and ending up with a decent 1080p gaming system for only a small investment.

Reactions: kurdtnz and Dj0gany
Solution