building a computer and really need advice

anthonymoya

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
hey guys. im a total noob at pc's in general so i dont understand pretty much everything. i went through a step by step but i have no idea if anything is compatible really. Im used to playing consoles and im not impressed with the xbox one. so my goal is to build something that is beyond that. i dont play many games in general, but who knows future reference. the only things i want the computer to do well is run fast, cool and have great graphics. I made a list of things i was looking at and that is in my budget. but if someone else could point me in the right direction that would be amazing. budget wise id like it to be around 900$ tops and 750 800$ is where id be happy.

processor: amd fx 6300 vishera 3.5ghz ( 4.1 ghz turbo ) socket am3+ 95w six core

mother board: asus m5a97 am3+ amd 970 sata 6gb/s usb 3.0 atx amd motherboard with uefi bios

ram: corsair vengeance 8gb (2 x 4gb) 240_pin ddr3 sdram ddr3 1600 pc3 12800 lp

ssd: kingston hyperx 3k sh103s3/240/g 2.5" 240gb sata 3 mlc internal solid state drive

gc: evga geforce gtxg60 superclocked with evga acx cooler 2gb gddr5 256bit dual link dvi-i, dvi-d, hdmi, dp, sli ready graphics card

psu: rosewillfortress-750 750w continuous @50degreesC, intel haswell ready, 80 plus platinum, atx12v, crossfire ready active pfc

and i have no idea what to do for a monitor.

once again i am new to this website along with pc computers. so please bare with me and i apologize a head of time.

games that i intend to play: mx simulator, arma 3 and the new dirt game coming out this year. ( hopefully authentic rally ) this will be a strictly gaming pc only. if someone could please help me out that would be amazing. thank you

- anthony