[SOLVED] Building a custom PC under 60K PKR.

JasonMe123

Honorable
Dec 25, 2014
Hi guys! So I've been thinking to build a gaming PC that can run most games at ultra setting at 1080p resolution. But I cannot decide which components would be the best for me at this price budget. Here's what I think I should go for (ofcourse any expert out here up for better options is welcome).

PSU: CoolerMaster 500W
GPU: RX 580 8GB 256bit
CPU: Core i5 4590/ Ryzen 5 2600
128GB SSD
1TB HDD
Cooler: No idea!
Motherboard: I don't know which will be optimal for these components so help me out with this one too!

Thanks!!!

Solution
We will need a preferred site for purchase since this site has users based primarily in USA. For other locales, we ask for their location. As for your build, you don't need an aftermarket cooler if you go for a Ryzen 5 2600. It comes with a stock cooler. You will need a 550-650W reliably build PSU if you want to retain that RX580. Case? You should also look at a 2x8GB DDR4-3200MHz kit to get the best out of your platform.

Lutfij

Titan
We will need a preferred site for purchase since this site has users based primarily in USA. For other locales, we ask for their location. As for your build, you don't need an aftermarket cooler if you go for a Ryzen 5 2600. It comes with a stock cooler. You will need a 550-650W reliably build PSU if you want to retain that RX580. Case? You should also look at a 2x8GB DDR4-3200MHz kit to get the best out of your platform.

Solution