[SOLVED] building a first new year gaming pc.

Sep 16, 2019
Hi. Im a regular gamer that want to build a first gaming pc. I've watched videos, forums etc to get the best components for my "budget". So I want to know what you guys thinks and maybe give me some tips. (Btw I live in Sweden) I want to know how good it would be, could it play everygames right now and what end it is. Thanks :)

Here's my pre-specs

CPU: I7 9700K
CPU COOLER: Noctua NH-D15
MOTHERBORD: Asus Prime Z390-A
GPU: Gigabytes RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Pro RGB 3600mhz
PSU: Corsair RM750X 750W
CHASE: NZXT 510
STORAGE: Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB
MONITOR: BenQ ZOWIE 25" DyAc LED XL2546

The price is 25000~ SEK, 2300~ EURO, 2500~ USD

Solution
The 9700K coupled to the RTX 2070 Super will make for a great gaming PC and yes it can play all games. I would look at the motherboard and go for something like the Gigabyte Z390 Elite as it has a far superior VRM and will happily push the 9700K to its max. Also I believe it might be a bit cheaper. Or if WIFI is critical then the Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi which has a 12+2 digital VRM and Wifi but costs a little more.
https://www.gigabyte.com/uk/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-WIFI-rev-10#kf

Other than that, it is good. You could save a bit buy going for a cheaper brand SSD but the Samsung is excellent.
The 9700K coupled to the RTX 2070 Super will make for a great gaming PC and yes it can play all games. I would look at the motherboard and go for something like the Gigabyte Z390 Elite as it has a far superior VRM and will happily push the 9700K to its max. Also I believe it might be a bit cheaper. Or if WIFI is critical then the Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi which has a 12+2 digital VRM and Wifi but costs a little more.
https://www.gigabyte.com/uk/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-WIFI-rev-10#kf

Other than that, it is good. You could save a bit buy going for a cheaper brand SSD but the Samsung is excellent.

Last edited:
Solution
Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for the comment! Maybe I'll likely go for the motherboard. But what if I go for Aorus 2070super too? Will they work best together or is gigabyte better ir them prices.

Last edited: