Question Building a mining rig need help not booting.

Sep 30, 2021
Hello I am trying to build a mining rig currently and I do not know why it is not booting. Currently I believe it is a ram problem because of the dram light on but the ram is supposed to be compatible I checked the compatibility. All parts are new no parts are from old builds or bought used.

Parts:
CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400 3.7 GHz Dual-Core OEM/Tray Processor
CPU Cooler: Intel E97379-001 CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-P ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Kingston A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video Card
Power Supply: SeaSonic PRIME Gold 1300 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Sep 30, 2021
sighs
RTM (read the manual)
Pull CMOS jumper. Wait 30 seconds, holding down power button as you do so. Reseat CMOS jumper
If that doesn't work, unseat everything, reseat. Do this at your own risk. Use 1 stick of memory in the primary slot.
That said don't expect sympathy from this group.
Already tried resetting CMOS jumper I think I probably have to buy a 4 gb ram stick because that what some other people have done to fix this.

Also I don't really expect sympathy for someone who is mining crypto BUTT I am just a 16 year old and my mom made me build it cause she thinks I know so much about computers since I built my own pc :/ (If it makes you feel any better I bought the parts off amazon so no scalping :))

There's not much you can do at this point. You can either return everything or try to isolate it down to the core component

Your motherboard does have a Beep Code header which will tell you the specific error through a series of speaker beeps. But you need the mini speaker to hear the beep codes, then contact ASUS as to what the beep code means

Pull the graphics card. The P5400G CPU has built in graphics. Use that for now. Go down to 1 RAM stick where the manual tells you where to put it.

Do the fans spin up on the CPU Cooler? Do they speed up and then slow down or stop?
If you install a USB boot stick, do you see the Drive activity light?