Building a new pc

Chinmay Samant

Reputable
Jul 22, 2014
Guys I am building a new pc. Also it's my first build.I will be doing moderate gaming, moderate work on solidworks and light video editing. I am not going to overclock. Here is my component list. Please suggest me any component which may be useful to me.
Cpu intel core i7 4790
MB asus H97 plus
Air cooler CM TX3 EVO
gpu xfx radeon r9 280x
Ram 16gb G skill
Case nzxt h440
Hdd 1 tb
Ssd samsung 840 evo 128 gb
Psu corsair cx600
And thanks in advance.

xTempered

Reputable
May 2, 2014
Dont understand why people try to use Corsair CX series PSUs on anything above a browser/email/office pc. The build as a whole is fine and will perform great for what you want it to do. That being said. Get rid of that PSU its trash for high quality components like these. Your PSU is the heart of the build and should never cheap out on it. Easiest simile is like Having the body of a 21 yr old who is extremely fit and athletic with the heart of a 50 yr old.... Cant do anything too stressful even with an amazing body.

The Corsair CX series really show weakness when OC'ing but still die out on people who run stock clocks so I wouldnt even bother risking it.

Most XFX, Antec, Seasonic PSUs are high quality get one of those. If needed give me a budget specifically for the PSU and ill recommend some PSUs near the budget