[SOLVED] Building a new system

Jun 5, 2020
I was given a brand new i7 7700k and also a Asus z270i mobo..

I am wondering which brand of rgb ram should I get?

Everything seems the same and I prefer it at 3600mhz.. can someone recommend me a brand which is best bang for buck? I am getting 3600mhz because I have an intention to upgrade to ryzen and use this set up to build another cpu in future.

Also, I would like to get a new gpu but currently I am only using a 60hz monitor at 1080p.. I have intention to upgrade to a 27 inch 144hz in future so should I just go for 2070 super or 5700 xt or maybe a 5600 xt? If so, can you please also tell me which brand and model?

I’m only doing gaming and FPS csgo, pubg and path of exile.

This cpu will be my main cpu build replacing with a new ryzen and mobo in future.

Then this i7 and mobo will be Built into a cheaper budget gaming build for my kid. Please keep in mind this build will be for my kid in future.. as I will also get the new 3000 series..

my kid plays ark survivor etc etc and also uses android simulator to play mobile games

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Solution
On paper and in practice, any brand of ram will drop in to the board so long as it's DDR4 ram. I'd ask you to look for DDR4-3200MHz rams at the very least to bring the best out of your platform.

You forgot to mention the budget you have for your build(upgrade), your preferred site for purchase and your location.

Lutfij

Titan
On paper and in practice, any brand of ram will drop in to the board so long as it's DDR4 ram. I'd ask you to look for DDR4-3200MHz rams at the very least to bring the best out of your platform.

You forgot to mention the budget you have for your build(upgrade), your preferred site for purchase and your location.

Solution