[SOLVED] Building a pc

Dec 8, 2019
Hi, I am building a pc for the first time and I have a aio liquid cooler and I can find videos on how to build a pc with air cooling and videos on how to install my liquid cooler but I’m not sure when to install it or at what part when building my pc because I can’t find videos of how to build a pc with aio liquid cooling. Thanks.

Solution
Corsair H100i RGB Platinum Download Page

Select the Quick Start Guide

-Wolf sends

Edit: Looks pretty straight-forward. Install the back plate. Insert the processor into the CPU Socket. Then install Intel standoff screws. Next install the motherboard into the case. Install the fans and radiators. Install the pump and connect power.
Dec 8, 2019
There should be instructions for your cooler installation. What motherboard, cpu and cooler do you have?

-Wolf sends
Ya I forgot that there would be instructions because I haven’t opened anything yet. My mother board, cpu and cooler are msi-z390-a-pro atx lga1151 motherboard z390-a-pro, intel-core i7-9700k 8 core processor, and corsair h100i-rgb-platinum 75 CFM liquid cpu cooler. Since I don’t know about building pcs I had a couple friends that know about building pcs make me a build.