Question Building First Semi-Gaming PC Need Help

Mar 31, 2019
Wanting to build a gaming pc for basic games like on steam and I am looking for parts and suggestions. Only wanting to spend 300 to 400 bucks.

If at all possible, for playing modern games at decent settings, I would recommend increasing your budget to around $500 to be able to get a build with a dedicated graphics card, such as an RX 570. AMD's integrated graphics are notably better than Intel's, but still only good enough to run most recent games at 720p resolution with relatively low settings and often unstable frame rates. An RX 570 would offer more than three times the graphics performance, allowing for 1080p resolution at relatively high settings in most of today's games.

Or, if you happen to have a PC already, depending on its hardware, it might be worth adding a graphics card to that instead.

Mar 31, 2019
If at all possible, for playing modern games at decent settings, I would recommend increasing your budget to around $500 to be able to get a build with a dedicated graphics card, such as an RX 570. AMD's integrated graphics are notably better than Intel's, but still only good enough to run most recent games at 720p resolution with relatively low settings and often unstable frame rates. An RX 570 would offer more than three times the graphics performance, allowing for 1080p resolution at relatively high settings in most of today's games.

Or, if you happen to have a PC already, depending on its hardware, it might be worth adding a graphics card to that instead.
Thank You I Will Have To Think About It And Might Increase My Budgey

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks! Ill check these out.