building gaming pc - gpu doubt

Jun 24, 2018
so im building a gaming pc i wont be editing or streaming or anything just gaming.. i was thinking i5 8400, 16gb ram 2400 and my question is.. should i buy a low price gpu like the 1050 2gb OR should i buy a 1060 6gb OR should i wait for prices to go down and the realease of the 11 series? i was thinking on buying the 1050 and then upgrade in a couple months, i am not picky with the graphics but i do like high fps.. i mean i wouldn´t have any trouble playing with the uhd630 intel graphics until a better opcion comes up but i just cant stop thinking about at least getting some gpu.. i just don´t know what to do :(

Solution
With graphics card prices it might be best to either wait all together or get a 1050ti for the short term. I got lucky and got my 1080ti before prices skyrocketed. With a new card release its possible to get a better deal, depends on stock on release and if miners continue to be an issue.
Thats a very subjective question. When newer cards come out they will be better, probably release in September. A 1050ti would probably suffice till then or you can buy a better card and it will last longer. Its hard for someone to tell you what to do in this situation.

Jun 24, 2018
yeah i just needed a push in any direction but struggle to make the choice.. buy a cheap card and upgrade in months.. buy a expensive card and upgrade in a year or more or just wait and see if the prices go down or the new cards are better.. my gut is telling me to wait but i don´t know if it will worth it

With graphics card prices it might be best to either wait all together or get a 1050ti for the short term. I got lucky and got my 1080ti before prices skyrocketed. With a new card release its possible to get a better deal, depends on stock on release and if miners continue to be an issue.

Solution