Question Building laptop with spare pieces

Apr 19, 2019
My boss who is a hoarder allowed us to clean out his shop recently. We came across at least 30 laptops running windows xp or earlier(i know haha) i want to build my son a laptop with spare pieces as not one single laptop had all the pueces in it still. I found one witha working screen and used 2 ddr3 and an available harddrive but keep getting blue screen of death.how can i do this the right way

My boss who is a hoarder allowed us to clean out his shop recently. We came across at least 30 laptops running windows xp or earlier(i know haha) i want to build my son a laptop with spare pieces as not one single laptop had all the pueces in it still. I found one witha working screen and used 2 ddr3 and an available harddrive but keep getting blue screen of death.how can i do this the right way

Need some details about the system and RAM you used. You tried to install Windows clean on that drive correct? Or did you just plug in some random drive in without knowing what was on it or from what system it came from?

TRENDING THREADS