[SOLVED] Building my first PC, compatibility question

koifishh

Prominent
Sep 4, 2020
I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff and didn't know where to ask these types of questions so I found this website. With the announcement of the 3000 series, I've finally decided to upgrade from a old laptop (GTX 960m) that I have been using for the past couple of years. I'm looking to build something with the RTX 3070 once it comes out so I came up with parts using the pcpartpicker website, but I'm not sure if the parts I chose are compatible.

I'm going for a more aesthetic build as you can see:
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/xpFcWb

I'm writing this currently at midnight so I'll be going to bed. I'll read replies once I wake up. Also any advice on changing parts to save costs are also welcome. Thanks.

dimtodim

Reputable
I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff and didn't know where to ask these types of questions so I found this website. With the announcement of the 3000 series, I've finally decided to upgrade from a old laptop (GTX 960m) that I have been using for the past couple of years. I'm looking to build something with the RTX 3070 once it comes out so I came up with parts using the pcpartpicker website, but I'm not sure if the parts I chose are compatible.

I'm going for a more aesthetic build as you can see:
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/xpFcWb

I'm writing this currently at midnight so I'll be going to bed. I'll read replies once I wake up. Also any advice on changing parts to save costs are also welcome. Thanks.
i think for that money u can find better motherboard...go for x570 series

dimtodim

Reputable
vmr is important part of motherboard and check on youtube comparasion between various motherboars.. I choose after long time looking all specifications asus tuff gaming x570 plus because cost 190e and have good vmr compare to more expencive motherboard.. I am happy with my motherboard

dimtodim

Reputable
vrm is important part of motherboard and check on youtube comparasion between various motherboars.. I choose after long time looking all specifications asus tuff gaming x570 plus because cost 190e and have good vmr compare to more expencive motherboard.. I am happy with my motherboard

TRENDING THREADS