Question Building new gaming pc

Aug 19, 2019
I am building new pc..Just tell me..is all that ok..or not..........Is there any bottleneck going to happen or what...Dont have any money so that i can buy higher things....Limited budget...Pc specs here..
Cpu=intel i3 9100f
Mobo=asrock b365m hdv
Gpu=gtx 1660
Ram=8gb
Hdd=1 tb
Psu=antec 550w

Aug 19, 2019
I am building New Gaming pc..Tell me all that specs are good...or what...is there any bottleneck going to happen?..Limited budget..Dont have money to buy good thing...Cant add any money.....So..tell me....Pc...Spec...here.. 👇

Cpu=intel i3 9100f
Mobo=asrock b365m hdv
Gpu=gtx 1660
Psu=antec 550w
Ram=8gb
Hdd=1 tb

I building for gaming only..I play games much..

it looks like a fine budget build
tho, for lower budgets, might i suggest the ryzen 5 2600? should be about the same price, and the motherboard will be cheaper AND you can overclock.
if not, the ryzen 3200G will be the same price if not lower, the same performance, has an integrated gpu if you need to troubleshoot AND it can be overclocked so you get an even better cpu.

Aug 19, 2019
I dont like ryzen builds.and i saw that
it looks like a fine budget build
tho, for lower budgets, might i suggest the ryzen 5 2600? should be about the same price, and the motherboard will be cheaper AND you can overclock.
if not, the ryzen 3200G will be the same price if not lower, the same performance, has an integrated gpu if you need to troubleshoot AND it can be overclocked so you get an even better cpu.
I dont like ryzen builds and i saw that i3 is better than 3200g for gaming..so choose this

TRENDING THREADS