[SOLVED] Building to upgrade

Jan 28, 2019
Looking to build a pc for my wife that will get the job done for now. I would like to get her something more on the budget side atm so she can get working and I can upgrade in 6mon to a year.
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction for core hardware like CPU, motherboard, etc. She will be using it mainly for photoshop and illustrator, but would also like it strong enough to play wow and other games on higher graphic settings.
Budget is gonna sit around 1k right now but like i said I want a foundation I can keep and upgrade the rest later on.
I feel like i gace limited info so if theres any questions feel free to ask. Thanks in advance

Solution
1K is not really a budget for a low cost build and the need she has a PC can be built to start for less then that.

a good build to start out with for those needs would be one built around a quad core CPU like an 8 or 9th gen intel core i3 or an AND ryzen 3 CPU. just remember if you go for a ryzen 3 it may not have a built in graphics core so you will need to get a dedicated GPU with it
1K is not really a budget for a low cost build and the need she has a PC can be built to start for less then that.

a good build to start out with for those needs would be one built around a quad core CPU like an 8 or 9th gen intel core i3 or an AND ryzen 3 CPU. just remember if you go for a ryzen 3 it may not have a built in graphics core so you will need to get a dedicated GPU with it

Solution