Question built a new pc, games are crashing

Mar 28, 2021
hi, two days ago i built my new pc for the first time.
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • Gigabyte b450 aorus elite v2
  • samsung 970 evo
  • adata su800
-silentium pc vero l3 600w
g.skill 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
- gtx 1050ti (took it from the old pc, cant afford new gpu with current prices)

please forgive me for my bad grammar, im looking for help wherever i can

so basically i installed windows and all drivers, couple of programs and decieded to start testing the performence in the games. i struggle with crashes in escape from tarkov and rust. i can play the games for 1 to 60 minutes, then the game just minimalize and shut down without any info. pc tested in 6 games:
  • Escape From Tarkov (crashes ranodmly, sometimes i can play for 60 minutes, sometimes it crashes instantly)
  • Rust (same as Escape From Tarkov)
  • GTA V (working fine)
  • Mount And Blade Bannerlord (working fine)
  • CS:GO (working fine)
  • League Of Legends (working fine)
i had a identical issue with EST on my previous pc (but not with rust) and then i had to add virutal memory manually and the problem was solved. I didnt do it on new pc since i have 16gb of ram (had 8gb on old pc) and all my buddies with similar setups didnt have to do it, so im looking for the issue somewhere else. I can see a huge boost in fps, the games are working good, smooth without freezes, they just ranodmly crash to desktop. Things i have done so far:
  • Updated BIOS
  • Installed all the drivers and framework libraries
  • Checked all the temperatures when gaming, everything is fine here
  • Reinstalled the gpu driver, tried the old ones, same effect
  • Checked the ssds they are fine
  • Disabled XMP profile and tested, same effect as XMP enabled
Tried few benchmarks and passed all without crashes. I dont really know what to do next. Is it problem with hardwere? Did i screw up something when i was building pc? Both games are made on unity if it can you give any clue. Cheers

Last edited: