[SOLVED] Built a new PC that doesnt have optical drive support but I have a DVD copy of Windows 10?

Sep 4, 2019
So I built a new PC but the tower doesn't have support for the optical drive so I can't use disks but I stupidly bought a disk for windows 10 and I read I can copy the data onto a flash drive from the disk but I don't have access to a computer that would let me do this and I don't want to spend more money on a Windows 10 Flash Drive. Is there any way to make this work?

Solution
A PC store might do it for you, for a price... i mean apart from price of the 16gb USB. They might charge you a few dollars for the service. Its worth a try.

I wouldn't buy it from anywhere, you have the valuable part already, the licence. Buying another USB of win 10 is just a waste of money. Almost cheaper to buy an external DVD drive.
Sep 4, 2019
No all my friends don't live nearby as I'm kind of a loner and I got the Disk from Amazon so I don't think I can just return it or swap it out. Is there any sort of business I could go to that could do it for me?

Colif

Win 11 Master
A PC store might do it for you, for a price... i mean apart from price of the 16gb USB. They might charge you a few dollars for the service. Its worth a try.

I wouldn't buy it from anywhere, you have the valuable part already, the licence. Buying another USB of win 10 is just a waste of money. Almost cheaper to buy an external DVD drive.

Solution