Built custom pc. Can't see any wi-fi, to connect to, ethernet (LAN) doesn't work.

Apr 8, 2018
Title. What should I do?
Motherboard is Gigabyte z370 hd3. New here, so please reply as basic as possible. Thanks ^^
I thought this is driver problem, but I insalled drivers from motherboard disc, still nothing.

Solution
If you installed the drivers, that should guarantee your port working on your mobo. Reset your router and your modem just to be sure and if it still doesn't work, confirm with your provider that there's not an outage in your area.
Apr 8, 2018

I didnt. Maybe it is. And yeah, correction problem.

If you installed the drivers, that should guarantee your port working on your mobo. Reset your router and your modem just to be sure and if it still doesn't work, confirm with your provider that there's not an outage in your area.

Solution
Apr 8, 2018
They said I need to connect by typing those Server name etc. Tryed, can't. It comes with error:
"The remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did not resolve".
Any ideas?

You may need to download the latest drivers and save on a usb drive. If you have a usb wifi card try that out. If you get internet going on that you can try and update the NIC drivers.

Linux handles drivers pretty well. You can boot a live version of ubuntu and test your hardware if you can't figure out how to get drivers loaded on Windows.

Plug your ethernet into another computer to make sure it's working. Are other devices on the same network working?

TRENDING THREADS