[SOLVED] Built my first ever pc, everything inside runs and its on. My issue is that im getting no signal for my monitor.

Solution
the motherboard needs a software update to support the new CPU. its kinda like a driver update, afterwords the system can use the CPU as the needed software will be there.
you would ask them to install/flash the F10 version of the BIOS firmware.
Oct 18, 2019
that motherboard needs BIOS version F10 installed to support the 2200g.

there are 5 BIOS revisions and you need F10.
you may need a CPU that is supported by the BIOS to flash the new version to the motherboard.
so what do you suggest i do? Buy a new cpu? Also in the video you can see when hes running it everything is working fine. Sorry for the late response

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
so what do you suggest i do? Buy a new cpu? Also in the video you can see when hes running it everything is working fine. Sorry for the late response

what version is installed? it should be listed on the box.
I imagine he looked for the proper board with F10 installed, or he updated it himself.
if it is the BIOS you will need another CPU to flash the BIOS. is there a PC shop around they should have a CPU for just this purpose as this is fairly common.
AMD used to have a boot kit available, the charge you for a CPU, ship it, you use it to update and you ship back the CPU for refund.
I am uncertain if they still have this program going.

Oct 18, 2019
what version is installed? it should be listed on the box.
I imagine he looked for the proper board with F10 installed, or he updated it himself.
if it is the BIOS you will need another CPU to flash the BIOS. is there a PC shop around they should have a CPU for just this purpose as this is fairly common.
AMD used to have a boot kit available, the charge you for a CPU, ship it, you use it to update and you ship back the CPU for refund.
I am uncertain if they still have this program going.
Ok so basically if I dont see that its compatible with BIOS F10 then i can go to pc shop near me and ask for a CPU that is compatible with BIOS F10 and they'll give me it and then what am I supposed to do afterwards? Also if you have a discord or something like that could you give me it so you help me with it? If you do my discord is lilyoink#4979

Oct 18, 2019
I would take the system to the shop and see if they can flash it. the entire process from beginning to end takes three minutes maximum.

compatible and out of the box ready are two very distant cousins
Ok thank you so much ill give updates and stuff soon. just to clarify so the reason why it isnt turning on is because my A320 motherboard isnt compatible with the bios f10 and needs an or is it that my ryzen cpu needs an update for the bios? Also when I go to a pc shop near me should I just say could you guys flash my pc for me to make it compatible with the bios f10?

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
the motherboard needs a software update to support the new CPU. its kinda like a driver update, afterwords the system can use the CPU as the needed software will be there.

Solution
Oct 18, 2019
Ok thank you so much I've searched alot about it and yeah I went on pc part picker and I saw that motherboard chip may need a bios update so ty. really helpful

Oct 18, 2019
I went to the pc shop today and they have been trying to update my BIOS to f32 and f42 i think. And they couldnt get it to work so now I gotta wait and pick it up tomorrow. All i said to do was update my bios to them. So i dont know if its gonna work. Should it work?

Oct 18, 2019
yes any version after F10 will include the needed support.
I am assuming you had F1 installed, F10 is was the very next update and all after F10 will support it.
ah ok thank you because they had told me that they tried to install f42 i think but failed and needed to go back to f32 to install it but still couldn't and they have to trouble shoot it over night. thank you for all the help man.