[SOLVED] Built my first PC...and WiFi isn't working :(

Apr 14, 2020
I just built my very first PC and loved the process. Everything works great except the WiFi.

I have two WiFi connections in my house: AT&T and Spectrum. The AT&T router (25mb/s) is right by my computer and works PERFECTLY FINE. The Spectrum router (200mb/s) is in another room and won't connect at all. Spectrum shows up on my available networks sometimes with no signal. When I try to connect it just says 'Cannot connect to this network'.

I plan on gaming so I would like to connect to my faster WiFi but have no idea what's going on. I'm using a GIGABYTE B450M DS3H motherboard with built in WiFi. This motherboard does have two antenna spots on the back. If I connect those will that suddenly make the Spectrum wifi working?

Specs:
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 2600
MoBo- GIGABYTE B450M DS3H WiFi Micro ATX
Memory- G.Skil Aegis 16GB DDR4-3000
Storage- Mushkin Source 500GB & Crucial P1 1TB NVMe
Video- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
Power- Corsair TXM Gold 550W 80+ Gold

Solution
I have the x570 i aorus pro wifi board, I had to use a dongle to initially get online so I could download the wifi drivers then i could use the antennas to get online and it works a lot better than the dongle.
Apr 14, 2020
I work at AT&T so I get it really cheap lol but its very slow so we JUST switched to Spectrum. Probably going to cancel AT&T soon.

So when I put the antennas on it should pick up the Spectrum signal? Thanks for the reply btw

Apr 14, 2020
Turns out I just needed to hook the antennas up in the back lol thanks for the help! :)

Yeah to be honest while I was figuring out how to build a PC it just seemed easier to get a motherboard that has it built in rather than worry about a WiFi card or adapter. Not sure if there's advantages/disadvantages to one approach over the other. Thanks again!