Question Built my first PC, running properly. Powered off, next day, powers on, but CPU, RAM, and BOOT debug lights on, WTF?

May 15, 2020
First my internals are MB-Tomahawk B450, CPU- Ryzen 7 3700x, GPU- NVIDEA Geforce RTX 2080 TI.
Everything was working properly, installed windows, downloaded mulitple games,played few hours.
Next day powered on, worked properly, then powered back down. Third day, the power comes on, ALL fans are spinning, lights working properly.....Then DRAM, VGA, and BOOT LED debug lights on.
I have taken battery out of MB to reset CMOS. Tried Flashing BIOS. Removed all parts again and unplugged all extras to troubleshoot.
Additional details;
1.,After i power on with power button, I cannot get the PC to shut back off with the power button, i have to cut power from power supply.

2.Could not get PC to boot with 2 sticks of memory in ever. But i had never removed or added any memory since it was actually working.

3.Prior to it not working ,i did plug in a USB wifi adapter by netgear, Since MB has no wifi antenna. But never actually got the PC to boot after that..I'm not exactly sure if it was working when i plugged it in initially. Was not paying attention honestly.

May 15, 2020
Have you checked your PSU?
I once had a similar issue like this, so I checked the PSU voltages with a multimeter. Turned out that it was faulty. I changed it and then it started to work fine.
You can give it a try.
Check out this video below for reference.

View: https://youtu.be/Tr70VyoACPg
I have not checked that yet. I think since one of my sticks of RAM wouldn't boot initially, I am actually leaning toward both sticks are bad.(hopefully). The RAM I have been using isnt on the recommended list for the motherboard, either. I have currently just disassembled the buld and putting it back together step by step doing a process of elimination. Going to reset BIOS, I just really hope its not my GPU, it was so dang expensive. Not sure what the warranty covers...

May 15, 2020
I have not checked that yet. I think since one of my sticks of RAM wouldn't boot initially, I am actually leaning toward both sticks are bad.(hopefully). The RAM I have been using isnt on the recommended list for the motherboard, either. I have currently just disassembled the buld and putting it back together step by step doing a process of elimination. Going to reset BIOS, I just really hope its not my GPU, it was so dang expensive. Not sure what the warranty covers...
so i disassembled and put together on a box. got it to boot. Put all back in case nice and neat. Boots up, hit up a couple websites. Then freezes. Upon restart same exact thing happening......