[SOLVED] Built new pc, BSOD

Mar 23, 2019
I recently got a new motherboard msi x370 as well as the Ryzen 5. And added new memory sticks. I kept my old graphics card. Geforce 1050 ti. Now I recently went from an Asus motherboard with an i7. Everything works except when I start it itll load and after about couple minutes I get the blue screen of death. States asio.exe

To avoid assuming I know the solution and causing more issues what is the course of action.

Solution
asio.exe is an audio driver, but i would find it strange that it's that specifically.
Uninstall the Audio Drivers, make sure you download the new ones from MSI website
To uniunstall, you may have to go to Device manager and remove that audio section using Delete.

Lutfij

Titan
You should always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Given you did an upgrade, we'll be seeing two specs lists, one before and one after.

Did you reinstall your OS after you upgraded the parts? how old is your PSU?

asio.exe is an audio driver, but i would find it strange that it's that specifically.
Uninstall the Audio Drivers, make sure you download the new ones from MSI website
To uniunstall, you may have to go to Device manager and remove that audio section using Delete.

Solution