Question Built pc

Feb 23, 2019
Hey. I just built my first gaming pc. When I flick the switxh on my PSU and then press my power button it turns on. But aftdr 14-16 seconds it goes off then turns back on about 3seconds later. I dont know why. Can someone help. Here are my specs. I have a corsair cx-m 550w PSU. I have a ASROCK B450M STEEL LEGEND AM4 MICRO ATX MOBO. This is a ATX BUILD. I HAVE A RYZEN 7 1700x. And i have a 240 gb ssd and seagate hardrive. Also a radeon xfx 560. With 6 pin pcie connector slot.

The first thing I'd check is your CPU temperature, ideally under load. Computers will turn themselves off if they get too hot in order to avoid damage.

So I understand, you power on, and it boots up into windows? Or is it shutting off before that? Can you give us a run down of exactly what happens when you power up?

Feb 23, 2019
Ppl
The first thing I'd check is your CPU temperature, ideally under load. Computers will turn themselves off if they get too hot in order to avoid damage.

So I understand, you power on, and it boots up into windows? Or is it shutting off before that? Can you give us a run down of exactly what happens when you power up?
It just turns on not even showing bios. Then repeats