Question Bulding Pc

Nov 12, 2019
Hello I’m going for ryzen 3600 but I need motherboard and ram and case to complete my build and I already have power supply thermaltake 600w my budget is 200 euro

elmotaipale160

Commendable
Nov 3, 2018
Well you also need a graphics card because the Ryzen 3600 doesn't have any intergrated graphics, which means your pc wouldn't turn on.
The 3400g Processor has a built in GPU and performs a bit worse than the 3600 but goes for a lower price.
For a case I would go with the Focus G, great looking budget case with two led fans. I'm not sure about the motherboard because you have to update the bios if you are buying a cheaper one like a B450. If I were you I would wait for the B550 motherboards.
Here's the a good 2x8 Ram memory which is more than enough for all modern games and tasks.
Processor: shorturl.at/rKLTW
Focus G: shorturl.at/dtU26
Ram: shorturl.at/cEHW1

Nov 12, 2019
Well you also need a graphics card because the Ryzen 3600 doesn't have any intergrated graphics, which means your pc wouldn't turn on.
The 3400g Processor has a built in GPU and performs a bit worse than the 3600 but goes for a lower price.
For a case I would go with the Focus G, great looking budget case with two led fans. I'm not sure about the motherboard because you have to update the bios if you are buying a cheaper one like a B450. If I were you I would wait for the B550 motherboards.
Here's the a good 2x8 Ram memory which is more than enough for all modern games and tasks.
Processor: shorturl.at/rKLTW
Focus G: shorturl.at/dtU26
Ram: shorturl.at/cEHW1
Oh sorry forget to mention that I have graphics card for now but I need a good motherboard for 3600 ryzen any good suggestions for gaming

elmotaipale160

Commendable
Nov 3, 2018
Thanx for answering me back and what kind of ram should I go ?
Oh sorry forget to mention that I have graphics card for now but I need a good motherboard for 3600 ryzen any good suggestions for gaming
I'd say wait for the B550's. You need to update your Bios if you want third gen CPU support with B450 or B350. You can also buy a x570 motherboard but the least expensive cost about 200 dollars which is above your budget. The B550 motherboard would go for about 120 dollars I think and are going to be relased before black friday I hope.

Reactions: Billvill
I'd say wait for the B550's. You need to update your Bios if you want third gen CPU support with B450 or B350. You can also buy a x570 motherboard but the least expensive cost about 200 dollars which is above your budget. The B550 motherboard would go for about 120 dollars I think and are going to be relased before black friday I hope.
No, Max already has compatible BIOS and so most of recently (last month or 2) built MBs. Release date for b550 MBs is not set yet, only OEM are getting it. It also will not have PCIe v4 so there's nothing to be gained.