Jun 9, 2019
do you think bulletstorm (2011) will work on lowest setting in this specs?
Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor: AMD E-350D APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.60 GHz

RAM: Samsung DDR 4 GB (3.61 usable)

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

64-bit Operating System

Jun 9, 2019
Your APU is roughly 80% of the required, but GPU is roughly 1.5 times the required. My guess is you probably can, but I would advise buying it somewhere that offers full refunds, like Steam's policy if you've played less than 2 hours.
okay, I'm gonna try that tomorrow then tell you the results. thanks by the way :)

Jun 9, 2019
wow man, gotta say this game is really good low end pc optimized :)
i can run this on 30 fps with lowest setting and 1280x720 resolution. sometimes the frame drops but its still very much playable.

Yeah it's fairly unique gameplay wise too, and the effects are pretty good.

I made a couple videos of it on older systems I had.

360P (sorry, looks OK in embedded viewer though)

720P

BTW, the developers of Bulletstorm are People Can Fly, and they are still most known for their renowned Painkiller franchise. It's just a horde type game but thought out very well with compelling gameplay and creative maps and enemies. It has lots of secret and other places you can access by utilizing things to hop off of. The physics of movement works on gaining momentum the more you hop.

There's a cool ancient Painkiller weapon that throws out a spinning bladed tip which you can actually use to juggle enemies with by bouncing them in the air repeatedly, which drops gold coins from them you can use. There's also a weapon that fires wooden stakes you can pin them to walls with. There's lots of boss fights too.

It has tons of items you can find in the world to collect and use, including coins and megahealth powerups. It also works off a tarot card system you can use to give you special abilities.

The premise is you play a guy named Daniel whom was driving in the rain one night with his wife and they crashed and it killed them. He is then thrust into Hell and has to fight demons, including the most powerful generals. I don't play horde games anymore, but it's one of the most creative ones you'll ever see.

Last edited: