Question Bumped Desktop, Graphics Card No Longer Displaying

Sep 14, 2022
No different than how one would casually tap the hood of their car, I tapped the top of my desktop case while it was up and running and the display immediately turned black. Resetting the PC by pulling the power plug, draining the power, and putting the plug back in also had no effect.

Furthermore, the white VGA light appears in all its infamy.

In my trouble shooting process, I found that replacing the graphics card (Geforce GTX 3070ti) with my GTX 1060 allowed it to work again, no problems. Any thoughts as to what happened, is my graphics card doomed? Many thanks.

Specs:
CPU - Intel Core i7 12700k
GPU - Geforce GTX 3070ti
Mobo - ASUS TUF Gaming B660M - Plus Wifi D4
RAM - PNY Electronics 8GB 12-k DDR4

Sep 14, 2022
Bumping the PC caused something to become a teeny bit loose.

Put it back together with the original GPU, and manually check ALL the connections, inside and out.

Thanks for the quick response!
I put it back together, only changing out the GPU and made sure that all the wires nearby were maintaining a strong connection. A white VGA light and no display all the same. However, I recognized that there is a clicking sound that comes from the GPU's fan that I never gave much thought to while I was using it. It sounds like a wire is in the way of the GPU fan, but it is completely in the clear. I am not sure if that is useful information, but I figured I ought to mention that weird sound.