[SOLVED] Bumped into my PC, now its as if my monitor wasnt connected, red/orange light on motherboard

Apr 2, 2020
My GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC 6G, 6GB GDDR6
My CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
My motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING - AMD B450
My RAM: ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200

What happened is that i was getting the glass part off of my case to look into it because something was making a strange noise inside one of the fans so i left my pc on to listen where its coming from cause i assumed it was just dust. While doing that i accidentally bumped into the top part of my pc case with the glass, it wasn't that big of a bump however my monitor turned off as if it got unplugged. It still worked but it wasnt connected and it kept switching between HDMI and analog i believe. I use HDMI. After that i tried all sorts of things from unplugging all cables i saw around the computer (after turning it off obviously) to unplugging my GPU. I also tried using my brothers computer to see if my monitor and the cable work and they do, so it must be something inside my PC. When i turn it on all fans including the GPU fans work and on my motherboard there is a orange/red light shining, it would appear its the VGA one but im not sure. Before this my computer worked fine, its custom built and has been working for nearly a year. Any ideas?
Also sorry for some potentional mistakes in my text as im typing all of this on a phone. Also im not very experienced in handling computers please keep that in mind. Thank you for any answers.

Apr 2, 2020
When you bumped the PC something moved. Remove your GPU and reseat it in the slot. If you're lucky it's just that.
I tried doing that, however i only moved it out of the slot a bit tho it should be enough. Something in the back was still holding it tho im pretty sure it should be enough for it to work if that was the issue.