Bungie and Time Magazine

While sitting in the orthodontist office yesterday afternoon waiting
for my daughter to finish her appointment, I was reading a copy of Time
magazine (I think it was a week or two old) and the cover story was
'The 100 Most Influential People' and guess who made it under the
artist and entertainers section?

Bungie, or 'The Halo Trinity' as they were referred to.

http://www.time.com/time/2005/time100/artists/

Robert P Holley wrote:
> While sitting in the orthodontist office yesterday afternoon waiting
> for my daughter to finish her appointment, I was reading a copy of
> Time magazine (I think it was a week or two old) and the cover story
> was 'The 100 Most Influential People' and guess who made it under the
> artist and entertainers section?
>
> Bungie, or 'The Halo Trinity' as they were referred to.
>
> http://www.time.com/time/2005/time100/artists/

I'm impressed you went to a doctor's office that had magazines from this
year.

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> While sitting in the orthodontist office yesterday afternoon waiting
> for my daughter to finish her appointment, I was reading a copy of Time
> magazine (I think it was a week or two old) and the cover story was
> 'The 100 Most Influential People' and guess who made it under the
> artist and entertainers section?
>
> Bungie, or 'The Halo Trinity' as they were referred to.
>
> http://www.time.com/time/2005/time100/artists/

Yeah, there was a big thread in here about it. Look for "The Halo Three"
and you should see it. It was basically a lot of us saying how ignorant
Time is for picking Bungie when there are so many more influential
developers around, and then I think it broke down into an arguement about
whether or not rap is music...or something.

"Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>> While sitting in the orthodontist office yesterday afternoon waiting
>> for my daughter to finish her appointment, I was reading a copy of Time
>> magazine (I think it was a week or two old) and the cover story was
>> 'The 100 Most Influential People' and guess who made it under the
>> artist and entertainers section?
>>
>> Bungie, or 'The Halo Trinity' as they were referred to.
>>
>> http://www.time.com/time/2005/time100/artists/
>
> Yeah, there was a big thread in here about it. Look for "The Halo Three"
> and you should see it. It was basically a lot of us saying how ignorant
> Time is for picking Bungie when there are so many more influential
> developers around, and then I think it broke down into an arguement about
> whether or not rap is music...or something.

That is exactly what it evolved into.