Burger King Selling Windows 7 Whopper in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

DAMN!!!!!

If they sold that locally, I sure as hell would buy one and give it a try.
:ouimaitre:
burger-king-windows-7-whopper,X-F-228003-13.jpg
:langue:

madhumper69

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
wow 7 slices of meat for 8.50$!!! LOL
been running WINDOWS 7 since the BETA release via MSDN.
RTM 7600 64-bit IS FLAWLESS IN MY OPINION; Owns all Microsoft OS

Very strange that Burger King is advertising an operating systems for Microsoft, I think McDonald's would have been more effective!

Drag0nR1der

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2007
Yuck, I hate to think of the disgusting mess this thing actually looks like when you open the wrapper... no-one here truly believes it'll look anything like that pic do they?

G

[citation][nom]Drag0nR1der[/nom]Yuck, I hate to think of the disgusting mess this thing actually looks like when you open the wrapper... no-one here truly believes it'll look anything like that pic do they?[/citation]
Even though we wish it would look as it is pictured, the sad reality here is the laws in the USA (Not sure of other countries) allow restaurants to get away with showing one thing and serving something entirely different as long as it's what is promised.

What is shown in the Advertisements is called Puffing and is entirely legal. Yet at the same time, the restaurants get away with very little of what they show on the actual item.

I wish the FDA would make Puffing illegal and that they would make restaurants such as McDonald's and Burger King serve exactly what they advertise the same way they advertise it.

I still remember when they would use whole leaf lettuce on the burgers instead of the shredded crap they use these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.