buring dvds

having trouble buring dvds .i can burn cds but when i try 2 burn cds i'll
down load movie or movies some will burn some will say there's not enough
room and (i have enough room using 120 minute dvd)or some won't burn at all
saying error! is there a website that could teach me how to use my windows XP
on buring dvds

What DVD burning software are you using?
www.coribright.com