burned transistor in my g.c

mohsen gtx

Honorable
Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys i have a burned smd transistor in my gtx 770 , so anyone can help me to know his smd code to replace it
ffd.jpg

Thanks

I can't see the part clearly. That package could be a lot of different things. A diode array or ESD protection or a transistor as you guessed. It'll be really hard to track down unless you can find some more detailed information. If you can read the marking on it you might find something on SMDmark.com their database isn't exhaustive but it might help.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
I mean, if it's impossible to read anything off the packaging I don't know how anyone could identify the component. To be honest, based on that picture it looks like an unpopulated pad, that's how little I can make out. It looks like there are 4-5 labels printed on the PCB next to it (3 or 4 printed horizontally, one printed vertically), partially obscured by the red arrow you drew. Could you list them all out?

The only thing I could think of is to post the exact model of GTX 770 and see if someone else has the same one and could look at theirs. Or search for reviews of that exact model and see if any include high res pics of the PCB that might allow you to read the package.

Do you have a soldering iron (and maybe soldering wick/solder sucker) to remove the component and solder a new one, if you are able to identify it?

Or get a new GPU. A GTX 1050 Ti would probably be the best bet for getting roughly equivalent performance to your 770.