Burner Software

athalus

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2001
i just bought some cd-rw's but the software i'm using is kind of primitive. i'm using them to b/u my key files, which is about 500 to 600mb but it keeps on telling me i have don't have enough space even though it recognizes that it's a cd-rw in there. i completely checked the software and found the only switch but it still doen't work. i'm using "my cd" which came with my hp9150 8x4x32. i'm looking for better software. my nephew suggested "nero". he said it even copies some the real tough ones, i also saw adaptec's software seems to be popular. nero 5.5 is about $70 at my local comp usa, i don't my spending the money if it would be worth it. any suggestions?

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
I use CDRWin to back up my Playstation games. For everything else, I use Nero.

When you format CD-RWs, your going to have less space on the disc. Make sure you check if that is the reason why your not able to burn those large files.

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Nero is the best software out there, although there is some stuff it can't do (true of any program).

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
If you want a good copy program, I'd recommend CloneCD.

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

FatBurger

Illustrious
ConeCD is cheap and works great, but doesn't have very many options at all.

EZCDCreator is easy to use (but frustrating interface sometimes), but doesn't work as well as Nero. Decent amount of options.

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>

TRENDING THREADS